12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
This role will be focused on the functional scope of workforce management and risk management. Providing support on vendor operational and risk process audits, workforce management administration, and vendor adherence to the agreed KPIs.
- Manage the vendor adherence to service level agreements for the outsourced sales operations
- Collaborate with vendor workforce management POC at the vendor sites to ensure the implementation and compliance to established KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Develop and maintain regional workforce management KPI reporting for senior management
- Maintain a log on vendor operations exposure to risk and share findings with regional Sales Productivity PMs
- Conduct operational process audits and ensure closure of the corrective actions required at the vendor level
- Identify and provide feedback on bottoms-up tool and workforce management process efficiency gains with analytical perspective
- 5+ years' experience in a vendor operation, change management or operational process improvement role
- Process and detail-oriented execution style
- Critical thinker and resourceful problem-solver
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Receptive to open feedback
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.