Position : Program Manager - Client
Duration: 12 Months (extendable)
Client: Fortune 500 Tech Company
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager to join our dynamic Global Program's team. The Program Manager will play a critical role in planning, executing, and monitoring various projects related to programs being designed and implemented by the Global Programs Team . The ideal candidate possesses exceptional leadership, communication, and organizational skills, along with a proven track record of successfully managing complex projects from inception to completion.
The position requires strong critical-thinking and organizational skills, a strong understanding of the ad industry, knowledge of Facebook's family of messaging apps, and cross-functional management experience.
- Partner with various cross-functional leads across Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Legal, Policy, and Communications to ensure alignment and collaborative thought partnership in development and execution of direct advertiser and agency programs
- Directly lead cross-functional initiatives, work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including: reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary
- Anticipate bottlenecks, balance business objectives and needs versus technical and operational constraints and adjudicate between internal stakeholder groups to resolve blocking issues
- Build organizational maturity by setting best practices, knowledge sharing and continuous learning across the Business Ecosystem Partnerships organization
- Manage information cadences and processes, including status updates to executive leaders, escalations and mitigations and overall documentation management
- Partner with internal stakeholders to inspire and educate on available programs, opportunities and material
- Work closely with Data Science and Analytics teams to determine return on investment and measure efficacy of programs, developing insights driven processes
- Effectively manage complex projects across multiple program management, engineering, product and marketing organizations
- Self-starter, comfortable prioritizing work streams and communicating these priorities to leadership and stakeholders.
- Strong operational background - bringing teams and functions together to increase efficiency.
- Comfortable working with a global team and an understanding of regional nuances; previous experience with global activations a plus
- Experience with east-west coordination, and relationship management across levels
- Experience managing budgets both for individual activations and on a larger scale.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.