12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Ownership of end-to-end conversations, revenue, and performance KPIs for a portfolio of 500-1000 small and medium businesses
- Pitching relevant solutions via scaled methods like emails, video posts, group posts, webinars etc
- Troubleshooting issues that are blocking the businesses from adopting the pitched solutions
- Creation of program level revenue plans using data and deploying levers to hit revenue goals
- Constantly look for way to improve the processes
- Work with cross functional teams on value driving initiatives - e.g. marketing for content, engineering for tools etc.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience as a Scaled Account Manager or Online Community manager.
- Knowledge of the ad sales industry
- Must have experience handling 300+ accounts
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Bilingual proficiency in Mandarin and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over data - able to effectively use dashboards and run simple analyses to diagnose issues/ identify opportunities from data
- Experience with effectively deploying scaled communication channels like mass emails, video posts, text posts, community management
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work with various business functions
- Strong orientation to hitting revenue goals
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.