Role: Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months (renewable)
- Government Body
- Work closely with Product Owner for the development, implementation and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data warehouse projects. Scope of work includes:
a) Work closely with stakeholders to gather their requirements.
b) Develop data warehouse and data marts products in on-premises and on-cloud environments to support generation of reports, dashboards and interactive visualizations.
c) Provide system documentation on the design and development work.
d) Ensure proper coding standard, version control, release management, and change management of programs.
e) Provide operational maintenance and support for non-production environments.
f) Handle incidents and service request management to resolve issues within the Service Level Agreement
g) Engage users to implement enhancements or refinements based on changes in authority's business requirements and timeline agreed upon with users.
h) Work with authority's appointed personnel to support and provide response to regular audits or reviews for the projects and work on the follow-up action and recommendation from the audit findings.
i) Conduct testing of software patches or upgrades with proper user acceptance.
j) Work with DevOps team and Facilities Management team for the production deployment.
k) Support Product Owner in conducting regular clinics and user training/briefing (with training materials) to raise BI competency for business users.
- 1. Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
2. Understand key concepts in data modelling, data processing, data warehouse, data management and data security.
3. Hands-on experience in SQL programming language is a must.
4. Hands-on experience in a data warehouse project.
5. Hands-on experience in visual analytics, preferably using Power BI and Tableau.
6. Experience in Data Engineering:
a) Data Engineering on AWS Cloud platform, including Lambda, Step Functions, ECS, ECR, Glue, Athena, RDS, SSM, Eventbridge, API Gateway, SQS.
b) Python & containers development.
c) Creating tables, views and partitioning in SQL and PostgreSQL database.
d) Creating ingestion scripts using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
e) Data modelling, preferably in ER Studio.
7. Advantageous to have experience in the following skillset:
a) Denodo, SQL Polybase
b) Azure DevOps, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence
c) Microsoft Sharepoint development
d) Unix scripting for secure file transfers
e) Dot Net programming (e.g. C#)
f) Kafka / AWS Kinesis
8. Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
9. Willingness to learn and adapt.
10. A good team player with excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singaporean PR should apply.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Gloria Steven (EA Reg no: R22105705) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.