Application Integration Cloud Engineer (Data)
- Perm position available & competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure
- Good career growth in different area
- Well established system integration company with global presence. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of this technology team working for several project.
- Develop, test, implement, maintain and optimize automation software delivery in the IAC environment
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of our continuous integration/ deployment goals, self service frameworks and CICD tools
- Coordinate with end users on the new TF modules creation
- Continuously improve processes around monitoring scalability, reliability, quality and performance of the CI/CD build systems with a DevOps mentality
- Creation of Ansible roles and automation
- Well versed with NoSql databases and act as level 2 support for Couchbase/Postgres/Mongo/SQL
- Well versed with Infrastructure as a Code principles and technologies
- Familiar with SRE Practice Areas such as, self-service automation, SLAs and SLOs, incident management and post mortems, performance engineering, capacity and scalability as well as distributed design
- Provide level 2 support for escalated issues on the IAC framework.
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other CI/CD Platforms, Shared Library coding
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and familiar with Azure and GCP
- Expertise in terraform, Ansible, Python Scripting
- Knowledge of networking devices such as Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc...
- Knowledge of CICD toolsets (Jenkins/Confluence/Bitbucket/Jira)
- Coding Skills in some of the following languages (Python, Go, NodeJS)
- Couchbase/Mongo, working experience as administrator
- Azure Sypnase/ Azure datafactory/ Azure databricks technology.
- Architecture / Systems Design Knowledge
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills, meticulous & methodical
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well across different functions
- Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a dynamic environment
- GCP cloud logging and stackdriver
- Azure Certification
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.