Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
This is a 07 months contract role (open to extension).
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via Video Conferencing and phone to identify, qualify and nurture opportunities.
- The role is focused on building new pipeline for our Field sellers.
- Learn and implement solution selling strategies mapping Company's Cloud solutions against customer's business imperatives particularly as it relates to Digital Transformation.
- Leverage repeatable sales plays and provide feedback to product marketing, marketing and sales to update industry / solution pitches based on customer conversations.
- The role will perform research to provide account intelligence, identify key stakeholders, and also build relationships and identify workloads in discussions with IT-decision-makers and practitioners.
- Deliver high-level Company business and technical solution presentations and messaging to prospective and existing customers.
- Partner with Field sellers to drive customer attendance at marketing events, training and other key activities to build awareness and education on company's solutions.
- Establish collaborative cross-functional relationships with peers, Sales, Customer Engineering, Channel Partners, Marketing, and other key roles to drive results.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics: Pipeline Creation, Pipeline Qualification.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Baseline knowledge of existing and emerging cloud computing topics.
- Min 4+ years of experience in sales development and relationship management.
- At least 1+ year experience in technology sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool(s).
- Understanding of the technology, cloud computing solutions and digital transformation from a business perspective
- Specific Sales Vertical expertise [Public Sector, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment] is advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.