- Multinational technology company
- Competitive package and benefits
- BDM are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas.
- Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities.
- May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential competitive account.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and / or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Typically, 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
- Project management skills required.
- Candidates must be open to 12 months contract
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.