Looking for a C++ Developer for a global client
Roles and Responsibillities
Responsible for migrations and ensure a 2nd level support to Production and Clients Services teams.
In addition, you will test new developments and maintenance tasks for our high-performance market data solutions.
From the functional specification you will analyse project documents and specifications to identify test requirements, develop automated tests and validate releases.
You will responsible for:
- Defining the test case specification (Testlink)
- Developing automatic tests (Python, Shell script, Robot Framework)
- Execution of test cases (automatic & manual)
- Publication of test reports.
- 4-5 years of experience within C++ development and testing
- A strong experience with script languages (Bash, Python…) and command line tools will facilitate your contribution to tests automation.
- Knowledge of financial services would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills along with good communication is must
If you are keen on explorint the role please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org