- 12 Months Contract
- Central Singapore
- Well known social media company
- Liaise with stakeholders for Candidate Channels Program; Recruiting team members, employees and candidates.
- Review and contact candidates submitted through Candidate channels
- Provide stakeholders feedbacks and run training accordingly
- Do a Boolean search for future pipeline requirements
- Reach out to talents via phone calls and emails
- Provide feedback and recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements
- Partner with other recruiting team members to become market experts in the assigned pipelines, proactively participate in projects within respective pipelines
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Minimally 2 years of experience within recruitment
- Manage multiple searches and posses strong project management and prioritization skills
- Relationship management and relationship building strong relationships with Recruiting and XFN partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy, strong ability to navigate ambiguous situations and make decisions
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, problem-solving skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.