APJ Channel Marketing Manager (Large Format Print)
- 12 months contract or longer, renewable
- Work location: Depot Close
- Global provider of technology products for consumer and business needs
We currently hiring for a Large Format Print Channel Marketing Lead based in Singapore, to join our successful APJ marketing team. Reporting directly to the Head of marketing Large Format Print APJ, you will partner with a multicultural team and remotely collaborate with other professional abroad based in other countries.
- Be a strategic partner to the Large Format Print Business.
- Define and build a strong channel marketing strategy across APJ to drive demand for large format products.
- Lead, advise and coordinate countries to ensure strong implementation of Channel marketing and demand gen programs
- Measure, analyze and optimize programs and marketing led initiatives.
- Develop and carry out joint marketing plans and initiatives through and in partnership with channels and countries marketing managers, aligned with regional objectives to achieve business and revenue growth targets.
Understand business objectives and prepare a marketing strategy with clear objectives, designing and leverage the right content, and aligned to key marketing platforms.
- Enable joint marketing strategies, programs, events, and campaigns that generate demand, increase revenue, and build brand awareness for company's solutions through and with channel partners.
- Work closely with the country teams to develop and implement strategies and campaigns to generate demand and expand market share for our partner ecosystem.
- In cooperation with appropriate stakeholders, take responsibility for the end-to-end planning and organization of any company led channel partner trade shows, channel events, new product introduction or training activities. Become an advisor for partner-led events & activities.
- Ensure a seamless communication with channel partners, ensuring they have all the tools and assets to execute campaigns, events, and marketing programs.
- Ensure that all partner campaigns adhere to company's co-marketing brand standards across all the communication channels.
- Online readiness & training to our channel ecosystem.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Demand Generation.
- BA or BS degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (e-business, search, paid media, content syndication, programmatic, etc.), including trends and technologies.
- Strong data and analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build, manage and influence agencies/ virtual teams (e.g. partners, agencies, remote marketing teams) and interface effectively with and influence different management levels.
- Agility and ensuring timelines are met in activation of campaigns, with strong project management skills.
- Responsible and methodical with analytical skills and strong willingness to learn.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.