12 months contract
A well-known social media company
- Manage the process and framework for gathering customer experience inputs and insights for the APAC business.
- Deliver strategic recommendations to business and cross-functional teams to enable small business growth across company's platforms e.g. customer journey mapping, product recommendations.
- Chair large quality assurance calibration sessions with internal and external stakeholders, resolving differences and providing clarity to drive alignment.
- Build strong relationships and drive alignment across multiple cross-functional partners to ensure a consistent cross-channel experience across segments.
- Represent the experience of the customer internally by connecting research, data, and qualitative evidence to influence teams to action.
- Collaborate with outsourced partners to achieve and exceed operational and CX goals
- Monitor outsourced partners compliance, adherence, and productivity.
- Manage independent auditing programs and workforces.
- Utilize multiple customer listening posts (surveys, customer verbatim, focus groups, social media, etc.) to create a more reliable and sensitive customer feedback signal.
- Develop and assess customer experience through direct contact interactions and trend analysis.
- Sync with outsourced vendor partners to share insights, identify focus areas, and agree on actions.
- Provide thought leadership and advocate for small businesses.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of work experience in a dynamic Sales and Quality Assurance environment, preferably with a call center experience
- Experience communicating and presenting insights and recommendations to executive teams
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams and aligning partners to shared goals
- Experience managing internal and external facing projects (sales development/strategy, training, communications, marketing, account management)
- Operational and project management experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience utilizing customer sentiment and call logs to define sales development opportunities within vendor partners
- Experience shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
Good to have
- Experience with inside sales, outsourced sales or account management capacity
- Experience of sales-program quality assessment or sales development training
- Advanced Excel experience - familiarity with pivot tables, lookups, revenue trend analyses
- Customer journey mapping and/or process mapping experience
- Demonstrated experience to work autonomously and proactively
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.