Client Reporting Analyst
- Contract period of 6 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established MNC and a market leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide.
- Deliver a superior client experience via front-line client service to clients and related third parties, including understanding clients reporting needs, fielding and responding to client queries and the creation of accurate and meaningful reports
- Analyze trends in queries to constantly improve service and client deliverables
Understand flow of client, market and fund information across our client and external data providers
- Configure new client deliverables, maximizing the use of existing processes and tools
- Facilitate bespoke report creation through analyzing and researching client, market and fund data and related information
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate distribution of all deliverables, proactively communicating potential delays to clients
- Constantly evaluate systems, processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
- Support various projects, including automation/standardization efforts and the evolution of standard deliverables
- Understand the risk environment within the department - promote risk awareness, assessment and control
- Keen interest in investment products and a preference of 1-3 years of financial services experience, especially investment management, communications or data visualization
- Outstanding client service skills, maturity and judgment in dealing directly with clientele
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to contribute beyond the scope of one's role to achieve team and firm objectives
- Excellent attention to detail, extremely accurate and well organized
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, summarize issues and think outside the box
- Sharp control/risk mitigation mentality with ability to know when to escalate issues
- Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines and to prioritize work with strong emphasis on time management
- Able to exercise sound judgment and to appropriately document conclusions
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment; willingness to ask questions but also to learn independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an aptitude for learning new applications.
- Programming or automation experience with tools like Python, RPA, SQL is a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.