12 months contract
A well know social media company
- Develop solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners.
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions.
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns to deliver against key performance indicators.
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Experience in the Greater China market
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (business level)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in gaming and advertising industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and communications
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.