Cloud Network Engineer
- Permanent opportunity
- Work location: CBD
- Fortune 500 company who helps people and businesses worldwide with their financial and insurance needs.
The incumbent will be part of Cloud Engineering team, joining a tightly knit team with strong and diverse background in cloud infrastructure engineering, application development, traditional system administration, DevOps and cloud native technologies. This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of the company's cloud platform, built by very talented people.
- Design, specification and implementation of a large-scale enterprise-grade connectivity across hybrid-premises (Azure, GCP, on-premises, SDN providers)
- Automation and streamlining of the network provisioning and configuration management
- Design and implement network-related services (firewalls, routing, and network policies) with IaC (infrastructure as code) and scripting languages
- Participate in infrastructure projects involving networks and connectivity participate and contribute in scrum ceremonies; author documentation and conduct presentations on design/implementation proposals
- Troubleshooting and execution of network-related operations off-hours, as required
- Degree in Computer Science, or IT related disciplines
- 7 to 10 years of design/implementation/consulting experience with networks, servers, cloud services with at least 3 years hands-on experience as a technical lead and system architect role
- Proficiency in Linux and Linux-based networking appliances
- Working knowledge on Ansible, Terraform, python or any other programming / scripting / automation tool
- Working knowledge on cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud and Azure
- CCNP or equivalent. CCIE will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to conduct research into cloud networking solutions, connectivity requirements, cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-on premise
- Resourceful, with strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a high-functioning team as well as independently
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to providing support
- Strong troubleshooting and deduction skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.