Content Development Manager/Senior Manager for Gaming
- You will be responsible for end-to-end process of on-boarding new partners and bring their content/services to market
- One of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation, having a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA.
- Video expert, games experts, music experts and any other upcoming content
- Business development with content partners
- End-to-end process of on-boarding new partners and bring their content/services to market
- Negotiating and closing commercial deals that bring win-win partnerships
- Monitor and research on any trends and development in areas of content.
- Degree from recognized university
- More than 8 years of business development experience in a mobile payment service provider or mobile content provider environment, including more than 5 years of experience with video/game services, content licensing and commercial negotiations for SEA and India
- Knowledge and experience of working with telcos (mobile environment)
- Understands the consumer market, the changing behaviours and demands of mobile users in SEA and India
- Experienced in selling into mobile telcos and working with them in launching new products/services
- Enterprising and entrepreneurial leadership skills.
- Team player and ability to influence other business functions.
- Results oriented.
- Eye for details.
- Work independently and play a hands-on role in exercising flexibility in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills across all level of internal and external organisations/teams
You may send your CV to email@example.com for review or apply online.