12 months contract
Tech giant, social media platform
- Provide support globally (across the Americas, EMEA and APAC time zones) in reviewing order forms and statements of work.
- Address ad-hoc requests for NDA review or processing.
- Process outside counsel SOWs & engagement letters.
- Manage contract templates including versioning, updates and publishing on a shared platform.
- Provide first point of contact support for NI Legal and the network infrastructure business clients in dealing with routine internal tooling issues on our buy@ platform, including vendor onboarding, processing approvals and routing for signature. This will require familiarity with our contracts policy and approvals matrix, and will require relationship building with the global support teams.
- Assist with information gathering and presentations.
- Support project management efforts including maintaining work trackers, building internal excel-based tooling, and managing team Drive folder including knowledge management of OC advice and internal guidance.
- Paralegal or legal qualifications.
- 2+ years of experience working on commercial contracts.
- Willingness to take on various substantive and administrative tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Diligent, well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.