Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
Job Responsibilities :
- Campaign development
- Manage campaign development timelines in line with local needs
- Coordinate global handoffs of asset toolkits
- Manage localization of campaign assets with central localization teams and external agencies
- Provide APAC input to global campaign development
- Communicate campaign status to country teams
- Manage approvals of APAC campaigns with APAC & global leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with min 5 years exp in agency or in-house creative team.
- Proficient in understanding brand and product strategy and experienced in working in / with consumer marketing teams, creative teams, product marketing and creative producers Well-versed in campaign production processes
- Experienced in processing complex production inputs, timelines and able distill what is needed for local country teams
- Able to apply brand and product strategy to production solutions Experience with managing global, regional stakeholders
- Able to pre-empt possible opportunities and challenges, and able to plan and solve for them proactively
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations A team player who is collaborative yet able to work independently
- Good communication and presentation skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.