- 6 months contract
- Well-known Social Media Company
- Manage and execute data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products to solve well-scoped problems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers and data scientists to understand data needs, representing key data insights visually in a meaningful way.
- Design, build and launch new data models and visualizations in production, leveraging common development toolkits.
- Support existing processes running in production and implement optimized solutions with limited guidance.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the data warehouse space.
- Experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Experience in writing SQL statements
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248