12 months contract (Tuas)
4 months contract (Pasir Panjang)
IT solutions company
- Provide IT technical support to users within agreed SLA and ensure all issues are properly logged through ticketing system
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate next level resolver group properly
- Prepare and stage PC/Mobile/iPad and deploy to users upon approval
- Onboarding and offboarding of users (i.e. laptop configuration, receiving returned IT equipments)
- Provide IT or application training to customers to ensure they have the technological resources and knowledge of how to use those resources to accomplish their jobs
- Coordinate with external vendors if vendor needs to be involved for troubleshooting or configuration
- Provide basic IT support to printers, network, infrastructure and telephony system with guidance provided by site IT expert
- Provide support to IT projects assigned by site IT expert
- Manage end-to-end IT support for customer's events and townhalls (virtual or onsite).
- Asset Management Services
- Physical Inventory
- Asset Tracking
- Asset Disposal
- Asset Refresh
- Having prior experience as a desktop engineer or IT support is advantageous
- Fresh graduates/interns are welcome to apply
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.