- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Immediate hire
Global leading it services and solutions company.
- Oversee Desktop Support Services, providing direction, support and guidance for all Desktop Support Team Leads in Asia;
- Participates in troubleshooting of issues with the Incident Manager, Problem Manger and Engineering team to drive towards root cause identification and resolution;
- Provides guidance, knowledge transfer, and mentoring to Desktop Support Team leads;
- Oversees VIP desktop and user support service to very important customers;
- Participates and/or leads project efforts for continual improvement for customer-facing tasks, project related tasks as well as internal process-related improvement items;
- Review and approves Service Requests, Change Requests & Global Changes;
- Acts as a customer relationship liaison, gives internal customers (e.g. Secretaries, Business Management and VIP users) a channel to voice concerns and work to resolution;
- Manages the support & reporting of Key Risk Indicators for each Branch to internal Risk team for desktop maintenance, including inventory and software distribution, and security maintenance, including virus updates and patch management;
- Coordinates, develops and/or reviews end-user documentation and instructions;
- Experience with thin clients, WDM server, VDI technology preferred.
- Perform duties as required from time to time.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of experience as desktop support
- Experience in Level 1.5 - Level 2 support
- Fundamental in networking
- Windows knowledge (Wintel)
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.