12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Execute on a year long DEI strategy both on a global and regional scale through a series of events, campaigns, media, amongst other channels.
- Work with a series of cross functional internal stakeholders and collaborators to activate the year long DEI strategy.
- Analyze, research, evaluate existing DEI initiatives and events, designs and implements DEI programs. You will also be responsible for proposing new concepts or proven programs to add to the DEI strategy for the year.
- Be able to craft bespoke content and case studies about DEI that will impact our business clients.
- Report and amplify the DEI initiatives and executions across all internal stakeholders.
- Serve as subject matter expert, advising the teams on workforce DEI about best practices, and to recommend programs and policies for the organisation to drive better programs.
- Understand the nuances faced by the gaming industry when it comes to DEI, primarily around misrepresentation, hiring and creatives.
- Consult with Human Resources and business leaders to diversity goals and strategies into business and planning processes and practices
- Partner with Talent Management leaders regionally on programs that strengthen the diverse talent pool and oversee global high-potential senior leadership development programs e.g. for women, senior hires, etc., including budget discussion
- Provide expertise on equality, diversity, and inclusion with demonstrable experience of driving change, whilst looking at positive action in training and development
- Support the Gaming team on any other business-related matters
- 3-4 years of experience in a related field, majoring in Human Resources, Marketing or Social Sciences
- Have experience in developing and incorporating inclusion initiatives, such as diversity training and drive multicultural events
- Understanding of cultural nuances in the Asia Pacific region and the ability to make local adaptation in landing APAC programs or initiatives
- Excellent communicator. Able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, Human Resource teams and other departments to build relationships and trust across the Asia Pacific region
- Familiar and understand legal matters related to diversity, equality, and inclusion in the Asia Pacific with a passion for Diversity & Inclusion
- Proven track record of being proactive, reliable, prepared, and eager to learn
- Attention to detail and follow-through, high-level organization
- Experience in the gaming industries, with gamers and in the mobile industry.
- Experience with non-profit industries, NGOs or community engagement charities.
- Bilingual: Strong in English both verbal and written, able to read and articulate another asian language is a plus.
- International exposure: experience with or have worked in more than one country is a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.