Project Manager II-Internal
- Leads internal project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing.
- Manages corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues.
- Intermediate: Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Works on problems / projects ofmoderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Follows established guidelines andinterprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- First Level Universitydegree.
- 3 plus years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Installs, integrates and configures customer solutions at the customer's site.
- Makes any necessary repairs related to defects in products or shipping damage before completing the product install.
- Implements planned installation activities based on project scoping, detail instructions from project team and/or factory install manuals.
- Installs operating systems, firmware updates, software patches and software updates to achieve optimum productfunctionality.
- Configures system software based on input from account team and/or customer.
- Supervises third party movers and third party contractors during relocation projects.
- Performs multi-site customer specific product upgrades and roll-outs.