A large global technology company is on the look-out for their next Technology Specialist to perform software integration on hardware with RTOS or Linux OS. This role will be responsible for the integration of embedded software for the company and development of embedded software based on buildroot with Linux OS.
- Active role in debugging and troubleshooting of software on the target hardware
- Proper configuration of the build process, performance of system tests like run time measurement
- Deliver the integrated and tested software system to customer
- Perform integration tests
- Version control using continuous integration delivery using Jenkins
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with software development on hardware in embedded software
- 3+ years hands-on experience in the integration of software components
- Prior experience working as an embedded software system integrator with hands on experience on system debugging and troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge on embedded systems fundamentals (RTOS, memory access, timing constraints)
If you are looking for your next embedded software system integrator role working in a progressive environment, this could be it.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248