7 months contract
A well known social media company
* Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
* Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
* File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
* Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
* Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
* Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
* Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Suite.
* 4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for multiple executives
* BA/BS Degree preferred.
* Experience working with executives highly preferred.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.