12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager - News Programs to execute a range of initiatives for platform's wide-ranging news industry partners. This includes APAC-wide digital learning programs, digital and social campaigns, content creation and translation as well as supporting the News Partnerships team with internal processes and programs.
- As the Programs and Social Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with platform's Content Partnerships Marketing team and APAC News Partnerships. The role requires the ability to confidently liaise with team members of all seniority - including senior management.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of digital and social media campaigns for platform's Journalism Project in APAC
- Contribute to the planning and execution of physical and virtual events. Helping to operationalise, and at times project manage, the various elements of programs - some internal and some that include 3rd parties.
- Autonomously manage team task tracking - working to communicate effectively with the wider team to gather updates and prompt team members to complete tasks
- Navigate the approvals process for purchasing and event content - including opening and managing POs, budget tracking, and following internal processes for approvals
- Autonomously manage region-wide translation projects
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Experience operationalizing events - both digital and physical.
- Good understanding and experience in identifying and following internal procedures to ensure team compliance.
- Events experience, experience to digital and social media campaign execution - from planning social media campaigns, executing campaigns, tracking and reporting.
- Previous news industry experience is preferred, but strong administrative nous, social media experience, digital event planning, writing and project management is essential.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.