Our client - leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead the APAC Finance and focus on providing the Product Sales, Marketing and Health Solutions senior management with finance thought partnership, analysis and recommendations leading to business enhancing actions
- Advise business partners on decisions as a trusted advisor and work on key opportunities, manage risk, and optimize investments given fast-paced, dynamic opportunities in APAC markets
- Support critical finance processes such as business case analysis, P&L analysis, revenue and opex planning, forecasting and reporting
- Work with the global and cross functional teams on key finance projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. CPA or equivalent 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Desired- SAP experience - Anaplan experience
- Should be well-rounded finance professional with business partnering experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to influence across the company.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.