Finance Vendor Performance Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Well known social media company
The successful candidate will support E2E APAC Finance KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) Outsourcing Operations which include:
- Contracting/SOW & TPA Compliance
- To enable timely and accurate contractual management for new and renewal contracts by understanding business requirements from APAC Finance stakeholders, translating them into desired vendor's scope of work and working across procurement and legal teams to execute contracts.
- To ensure vendors meet the company's internal Third Party Assessment (TPA) compliance requirements.
- Vendor Readiness
- To drive vendor readiness through related on/offboarding and ad hoc requirements.
- Procurement Management
- To ensure timely and accurate invoicing by vendors and support invoice approval process.
- To analyze, identify and implement cost optimization opportunities.
- Performance Governance
- To lead initiatives and drive vendors' performance to meet committed KPIs/SLAs and desired business outcomes by acting as a key point of contact between APAC Finance stakeholders and vendors and resolving pertinent issues and escalations.
- To support regular APAC Quarterly Business Reviews and Governance calls held in partnership with vendors and APAC Finance.
- Support XFN Finance related projects and relevant continuous improvement initiatives which impact outsourcing workstreams.
- Business Process Management
- To document best-in-class processes within the APAC Finance Outsourcing Strategy team for future outsourcing considerations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or the other related discipline
- 5+ years of finance vendor relationship management experience
- Practical experience of making KPI and SLA
- Project management experience
- Proficient in using OA software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PPT) and apps (e.g. Google suite)
- Fluent in English and able to communicate clearly
- Knowledge in Accounting / Tax and exposure to Finance Operations, such as RTR, PTP, OTC, Payroll, T&E, Procurement Ops etc.
- Prior Audit experience
- MNC work experience
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.