12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Responsibility for financial and reporting functions for APAC entities assigned, including US GAAP monthly/ quarterly / annual close and contributing to SEC reporting cycle.
- Review reconciliations of varying level of complexity and materiality and perform / review fluctuations analysis on key and material balances.
- Create strong business partnerships and manage service levels with third party service providers including external accountants, consultants and auditors
- Work closely with fellow statutory compliance team members to support Corporate Tax and VAT filings
- Support projects to identify, design, test and roll-out new financial reporting systems/tools/processes
- Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional business partners within and outside Finance to execute
- Accounting Team Objectives, providing support to finance management were required including ad hoc financial analysis or special projects
- Recognized accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA)
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Relevant industry experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP (APAC countries)
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills Preferred Qualifications
- 8 years of working experience preferably with APAC region exposure
- Experience working with an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP
- Related industry experience
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.