Our client, an online marketplaces in SEA with several countries, including Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Taiwan are looking for a FP&A professional with a strong ability in driving strategic initiatives and influencing business stakeholders.
He/She will play a strategic and operational finance role reporting to the Head of FP&A as an
individual contributor : FP&A Manager (Contract)
- Leverage on business and market insights to build, maintain, and continuously evolve financial models and forecasts
- Keep a pulse on the health of the business in close partnership with leaders across functions, while analyzing key financial and non-financial metrics
- Synthesize and effectively communicate key financial and business findings to key
stakeholders and influence executive and business decision making to improve performance and capture new business opportunities
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to help drive flawless execution of plans and projects
To qualify for this role:
- Min 8-10 years' experience in a FP&A/business analyst function; preferably in a fast-paced environment and high-growth tech startups or FMCG set up
- Excellent skills in financial modelling, business analysis, and managing multiple stakeholders under significant pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Proactive and effective at communicating with different audiences to align different Stakeholders
- Ability to commence work in a short notice will be an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.