Frontend Developer role with a leading global firm based in Singapore
- MNC Firm
- Multicultural environment
- Growth Opportunity
Looking for a Solutions Consultant for IAM team to help lead implementation practice. As a part of implementation team, this person will be responsible for design, development and delivery of IAM solutions.
This role will support the roll out of IAM framework across the region, driving the establishment of proper processes and controls.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT services
- Experience working on the following web front end and UI technologies and libraries, angularjs, HTML5, jquery, css, bootstrap, JSON
- Experience in Java, J2EE related technologies, databases (Oracle, SQL Server), scripting (shell, perl), LDAP directories
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, REST API.
- Experience with using commands in Unix and Windows PowerShell and be familiar with communication protocols such as SFTP, etc. Good with writing SQL queries in various Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of query different Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
- Proven ability to work and contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated multitasking skills in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity reach out to me @ email@example.com