Global Retail Project Executive
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Manage and update project timelines, deliverables, and dates.
- Workstream Tracking - document workstream status updates, issue and mitigation plan update and consolidation
- Ensure all project documents (i.e. Project Tracker, Design Reference Documents, Governance Structure etc) are updated timely and distributed to stakeholders
- Support development of Program Guides and Compensation Transition Guide
- Support tracking of Sales Operations (e.g. customer experience score card and partner portal)
- Meeting Management/Scheduling; Documentation of Meeting Minutes
- Diploma/degree in business management or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management or a similar role. Experience of 3-5 years managing projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.