- Tier 2 Local Support Incident Management. Responsible for activities associated with identification, prioritization, resolution/fulfilment of customer problems/requests/enquiries, controlled through problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps, meeting respective service level agreements. * Ensures all phases of incident management are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked and resolved appropriately and timely. * Provides incident status updates in a timely fashion. * Documents and implements standard operating procedures.
- Local Technology Coordination. Responsible for acquisition, installation, maintenance and use of technology (eg, PCs, printers, servers). Liaison between global technology organisation and local business and/or client projects needs to provide support and advice on technical related issues. Sets up and troubleshoots connectivity or performance issues related to all Accenture collaboration tools and technology equipment. Champions initiatives by the CIO Organization and provides feedback on effectiveness as required. Develops and delivers training to local customers on the use of technology.
- Workstation Support. Provides workstation support to local customers, resolving reported hardware, operating systems, and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research. Prioritizes and updates incident status. Maintains data integrity and security for workstation environment. Performs installations, upgrades and backups as requested/necessary.
- Systems Administration. Maintains integrity of the server operating system environment. Maintains production change control schedule and participates in change control as necessary. Performs system software upgrades including planning, coordination and testing. Performs server administration setup. Maintains software and hardware inventories.
- Local Network Engineer & Administration. Maintains network topography records including cabling diagrams and operation statistics. Manages end-to-end operational activities for voice/data network services including installation, troubleshooting and repairs of hardware and software. Manages engineering activities for voice/data network including design, development, and implementation.
- Voice System Support Services. Fault monitoring of all voice communication systems/equipment including escalation to vendor/carrier maintenance/help desk sections and monitoring of results. Maintains documentation including carrier services, extension allocations, system configurations and floor plans. Manage and deliver solutions according to SLA. Identify and resolve/escalate incidents and requests to voice SMEs. Adhere to and enforce global standards, security and licensing guidelines.
- Technology Procurement Asset Management. Establishes and maintains local vendor relationships. Audits invoices for accuracy. Possesses industry knowledge to gauge market relevance of the vendors/partners. Manages the complete life cycle of technology assets.
- At least Diploma graduate (Information Technology).
- Experience in hardware, software support and networking operations.
- Good working and troubleshooting knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365 and Windows Deployment Services.
- Working knowledge of video conferencing and digital content delivery solutions.
- Confident in communicating and working with customers across all levels including VIPs.
- Team player and possesses a customer service mindset.