- 6 months contract role, with potential extension based on performance
As an Instructional Designer, you will:
- Deploy digital learning solutions to drive results. The team is building a robust library of digital content that can be configured in bite-sized pieces or full-on learning paths. Though the content will be used for pre-defined programmes, it can also be used to be responsive to changing business needs. You will promote and re-configure existing content or commission new content to raise awareness of certain issues and drive desired outcomes.
- Organise information into Learning Objects to build skills: The team creates and maintains Learning Objects through dissecting bastions of knowledge; develop and forge partnerships with the Subject Matter Experts. The Learning Objects will be shaped as part of the curation of the database. We will envision the Learning Objects as a bigger learning journey in alignment to the strategic Learning Streams (Curricula, Pathways) as part of a strategic Learning Goal.
- Cultivate and maintain a values-based culture and a sense of learning community. The team strives to institutionalize and integrate a learning mindset throughout the organization. By setting an example, you will exemplify company values in your everyday practices and encourage others to take ownership in their professional development and growth. Our client places emphasis on enhancing the capabilities and competencies of people especially leaders so that they coach and mentor their teams to acquire critical skills, build agency culture, and create that distinct company identity. You will play a key role in rallying key stakeholders to build and reinforce the learning ecosystem.
- Implement all aspects of our client's programmes and manage stakeholders' expectations. You will work closely with a team of content creators and changemakers especially with the Project Operations Lead to ensure all programmes are rolled out successfully - effectively and efficiently. You will be the key point of contact from LBUs to stitch elements from design to production to communication and promotion; following through the implementation process from the first launch down to subsequent iterations.
- Do the odd job here and there. This is a scrappy team, and even the big bosses will have to roll up their sleeves to plan conferences, coordinate schedules, onboard vendors, etc. This will be particularly true as you work with in-country teams.
We are in search of candidates who have Adult Learning experience, preferably with fast-paced and cross-matrix organizations, and have the following skillsets:
- Implementer. You are someone who get things done. You get the big picture and can connect the dots. You are disciplined and well-organized. You roll up your sleeves and have a system in place. You run everything like clockwork.
- Synthesizer. You are a systems thinker. You can tame complexity. You have a love-hate relationship with ambiguity. You are a good listener and come across as someone approachable. You are able to go deep in certain areas but also look at things holistically.
- Shaper. You always challenge the team to improve and find opportunities in questioning norms. You are creative and find the best approaches when solving problems. You shake things up to make sure that the team explores and considers all possibilities.
- Collaborator. You can work with a range of stakeholders. You can build on the ideas of others and always adopt a can-do attitude. Your involvement is actively sought after.
- Conductor. You can get an orchestra to play, even if doesn't want to. You can manage projects and marshal the essential functions of bureaucracy - and its cast of characters - to deliver results.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.