- Contract up to 30th Sep 2023, with a possibility of extension
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Develop feature-rich native iOS applications for iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch.
- Be part of an agile team participating in the full lifecycle of application development, including building entire features, and maintaining source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Apple software developer/testing experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of native iOS development experience in Swift.
- Strong understanding of Swift, Apple Frameworks, and the Xcode ecosystem
- Must have strong knowledge of Xcode IDE from a development, testing, and instrumentation perspective including CLI/developer tools.
- Must be proficient with the use of a MacBook Pro with macOS.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good knowledge of memory management and multi-threading patterns.
- Must have excellent knowledge of source and versioning control.
- Should have written and maintained test case suites for small to medium scale mobile app.
- Experience in Agile Software framework using project management tool such as JIRA.
- Excel in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous working environment where direction changes can occur weekly based feature requirements.
- Must have a desire to build great mobile software as a team.
- Be a collaborative and curious contributor with a proactive communication style.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm for software quality and testing.
- Must have a passion for all things Apple including end-user experience.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.