IT Analyst/Software Developer (C#.Net)
- 12 month direct contract
- Competitive Package and performance bonuses
- Working with cutting-edge technology
- Asia's leading telecommunication and services company with wide project exposure.
- Design and development of the chatbot platform ensuring high performance, solid reliability, string resilience, low latency, and high flexibility.
- Work closely with product management/leadership teams to design and build new features and insightful metrics focused on making top class user experience
- Build tools and drive system improvements to make it easier for customer and app teams to adopt and use the platform.
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 2 years of experience in a related discipline
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Experience in building text, dialogue and make conversations great and help clients build and tuning intriguing conversation flows
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issue
- C# .NET Development experience
- Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- A can-do attitude with a bias for action
Interested candidate please submit your resume to George.email@example.com