Position Title: IT Security Infrastructure Manager
Department: Regional Information and Technology Security
This is a senior role with ownership and responsibility on IT infrastructure security that focuses on IT security technologies evaluation, projects deployment, providing security advisory across the group.
The incumbent is expected to support from a global role perspective, providing IT security advisory and guidance support to the line of globally distributed businesses.
Primary focus on infrastructure security domain on Cloud and on-premises.
Able to appreciate and understand components that make up "Infrastructure Security" and it can support and secure the business.
A key role within the Regional Cloud and Infrastructure Security team in ensuring security is maintained consistently at Infrastructure level, through deployment/enhancing of
- New security technologies that safeguard IT/Digital assets within on-premises and in Cloud
- Enhance existing security framework, device roadmap and detailed plan to "get us there" into a mature state.
- Create or update existing policies, standards and procedures to align with best practices and incorporate regulatory requirements.
- Set strategic roadmap on Infrastructure security management within the group.
- Empowered and responsible in driving regional assigned IT security projects.
- SME for Infrastructure security by providing advisory and consultation support to all line of businesses.
- Support Head, Cloud and Infrastructure Security on assigned tasks and assignments
- Support Regional Information & Technology Security (RI&TS) assignments as tasked
- Participate in security technologies evaluation and produce recommendation proposals for adoption.
- Support audit and other regulatory enquiries across Prudential line of businesses.
- Propose enhancements to existing solutions that are aligned to both operational and business needs of the group
- Lead a small team and be responsible for team member personal career growth and aspirations.
- Empowered to assign team tasks and perform performance review for respective team members
- Identify gaps and proposed enhancements to existing solutions, policies, standards and procedures.
- Exhibit proactiveness in identifying gaps and issues with proposed resolutions
- Accountable in ensuring assigned tasks/projects/assignments are delivered as planned.
- Participate in annual RI&TS workshop planning for new IT security initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology / Computer Engineering.
- Experience hire of 13 years and above in supporting large organization with focus on IT security.
- Hands-on experience on IT security domains are required, this includes deep understanding on platform, database, mobility and network security principles and underlying technical mechanism.
- Experience with automation and scripting is desirable.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing is essential.
- Previous working experience with financial organization is desirable
- Experience in driving and leading IT security projects, ensuring deliverables are met accordingly to plan schedule/requirements, on time and within budget.
- Team management experience is essential.
- Must have some basic project management experience.
- Some traveling is expected due to global exposure.
- Professional Certifications: CISSP/CISM/CISA/CCNA/CCNP/CCSK/CCSP is preferred.
· Office located at Guoco Tower, nearest MRT is Tanjong Pagar
· Permanent role
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248