Lead Market Research
- 7 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
You will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative research agenda for financial services and products in APAC. You will work directly with country and regional marketing leads to define research agenda, involve research agency to conduct research and present research results. You will spearhead brand preference & brand awareness driver analysis for APAC countries, work closely with marketing team to plan marketing campaigns to address preference drivers and measure impact after campaign execution.
- Conduct brand preference & brand awareness driver analysis, guide marketing team to plan and prioritize campaign addressing brand preference for customers and for prospects
- Measure campaigns results and impact on brand preference
- Maintain relevance of the drivers, periodically refresh list of drivers in collaboration with global team
- Spearhead Marketing Mix modelling
- Conduct competitive insights and monitoring across key APAC markets
- Leverage digital analytics to identify patterns, insights, and trends across web and mobile journeys. Based on gathered data, come up with hypothesis, which can lead to sales growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the businesses and countries to generate research and test & learn hypothesis, conduct knowledge sharing and brainstorming sessions.
- Proactively socialize insights and learning across the region, ensuring adoption growth.
- 7+ years' experience in qualitative /quantitative research
- Hands on experience in brand preference & awareness research
- Experience in Adobe Analytics usage, Adobe Business practitioner certification is a plus
- Experience in digital analytics insights and Test & Learn
- Familiar with Tableau
- Be comfortable with getting into and working on detailed plans to drive speed of execution while staying focused on quality
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248