- Opportunity to work for a large, established, well known technology company
- Competitive package and benefits
- Permanent opportunity
A public listed technology company
Our client is seeking out for talented polyglot developers - can design, code and lead the technical teams. In addition to coding and mentoring, able to do solution design as well as application architecture. Able to engage, guide, and drive business and stakeholders right from ideation through the rest of the software development lifecycle.
- Technical leadership to Build-Run team from design to go-live and beyond.
- Technical ownership of core systems, their architecture and non-functional qualities in production.
- Setting standards for how we work. Such as coding standards and patterns, app architecture, inspections/walkthroughs, approaches to testing and debugging, and so on.
- Leading and inspiring developers by being a role-model as you work together in the Build-Run team.
- Continuous improvement of technology and process with gradual improvements, resolution of technical debt and keeping up-to-date with latest technologies/best practices
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical
- More than 8 years of relevant experience
- Hardcore development
- Technical Leadership
- UML / Modeling
- Agile approaches
- Java / JEE
- SQL / NoSQL
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Maricris.email@example.com or apply online.