Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
Job Responsibilities :
- Build and launch creative marketing campaigns targeted key opinion formers (KOFs) , delivering results in a highly matrixed, cross-functional, global organization
- Manage program strategies and roadmaps, organize work streams and milestones, gain buy-in across functions and regions
- Work with teams across multiple APAC markets (incl. India, Japan, Australia, South-East Asia) on planning and execution, specifically working closely with PR and External Relationship teams to define best tools and touch points for campaigns
- Track success of the program and consolidate learnings across APAC region, informing investment and resource prioritization.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Min 5 -8 years work experience in a Market research, Consumer Market research regional role in multinational company with focus on Asian markets.
- Proven track record of strong project management skills including ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Experience in PR / B2B marketing or media industry (publishers/ broadcasters)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills .
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.