12 months contract
Well renown CRM company
In this role you will:
Assist in maintaining JAPAC email marketing operations: Includes email audience segmentation, A/B testing, email content build, email templates build and refresh/optimization, content and targeting QA, launch scheduling, and automated customer journeys optimization
Create reporting, analyze email campaign performance and make performance optimization recommendations
Keep databases up to date, and maintain data integrity
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed and remote teams
- 2+ years email marketing execution experience
- 1+ years of Email Build/Execution/QA experience using Marketo (preferred), or similar email development/marketing automation tool
- 1+ years Salesforce Reporting or similar CRM reporting tools experience
- 1+ years experience using project management tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas, data and results clearly, and communicate effectively across business teams
- English Language Fluency (strong written and verbal communication skills). Bonus (but NOT required) if you are also fluent in written and spoken Japanese or Chinese.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimally 1 year of experience within a similar role
- Comfort with basic HTML/CSS or willingness to learn
- BA/BS in Marketing, Information Technology, Communications or related field; or equivalent professional experience with demonstrated proficiency
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.