Marketing Executive (PR & Marcom)
- Permanent role
- Office location: CBD
- Drafting replies to letters or customers' feedback, managing walk-in customers (where required)
- Evaluating requests from internal and external stakeholders, coming up with and reviewing external communications materials for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing media events, daily media monitoring and analysis, media relations (media pitching, forum replies, media queries and others) and crisis communications.
- Provide editorial support for publicity collaterals, corporate materials and advertisements, amongst others.
- Help to revise and propose content for the corporate website where required. Where relevant, you are required to support marketing campaigns or events and measure campaign performance.
- Support the consolidation of monthly returns of the department for reporting purposes and other duties when assigned
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in strategic communications or marketing
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248