12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
We are looking for someone with a track record in building and localizing marketing initiatives for global programs. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital and traditional advertising ecosystems and willingness to roll up their sleeves and drive project success, enabling our partners to drive economic impact for advertisers of all sizes.
As a Marketing Manager you will work with internal and external partners to inform and execute on regional: Marketing, Communications and insight strategy. We are looking for people with strong analytical and critical thinking skills, expertise in communication and marketing and strong project management skills. The ideal candidate can work cross-functionally with teams such as: Sales, Policy, Communications, Marketing, Business Planning & Operations, Legal, etc.
- Drive awareness of ASP program offering and localize ASP Marketing Strategy
- Contribute to ASP website & Asset Hub
- Maintain and evolve ASP Marketing Materials to establish program and partner credibility
- Coordinate GTM support for ASPs in their markets
- Enable ASPs to talk about themselves.
- Empower ASPs to Co-Market; equipping partners with sales and marketing materials to enable them in-market.
- Boost credibility as ASPs build lead generation pipelines
- Build deeper, actionable marketing insights
- Launch Events (new markets/partners)
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Graduate from "1 size fits all"-approach to locally responsive marketing: Being more nuanced towards ASPs w/ personalized lifecycle marketing based on the needs.
- Support w/ marketing strategies, consultation & collateral towards the ASP program managers on priorities such as (ASP facing education, ASP facing tools, service & support workflows)
- A degree or advanced degree in marketing or communications
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience working with internal & external: marketing, policy and communications teams
- Experience scoping and executing research projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in outbound marketing messaging, positioning and narrative development
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Good writing, project management and decision-making skills
- Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to make things happen
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Experience in the Advertising sector or with Media/Advertising clients preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal skills in English (Business Fluent)
- Expertise using key marketing tools: Email Server Provider (ESP)- ie Marketo, CMS (ie Knak, Splash),
- Survey Platforms (Qualtrics, Analytics & reporting (Unidash)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.