Middle Office Analyst (Equities)
- 6 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Trade allocations , trade confirmations , client service using industry vendors such as CTM/Alert etc
- Bachelor's degree in Banking/Finance and 3 years of experience in Operations/Middle Office in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience from an operational perspective in one or more of the following products - Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, IRS.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability.
- Strong verbal, written and presenting communication skills.
- Proven analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to apply judgement and effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A risk mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record of partnering across teams and an ability to build and maintain relationships.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248