NPI Project Manager
- 12 months contract
- MNC Tech Company
Provides support and/or lead teams through the New Product Introduction process and implementation of company's products. Manage activities, resources, escalations, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work with engineering management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies. Work involve external parties such as standards bodies, partners, etc.
- Manages and leads programs involving one or more functions and project teams to drive the NPI process for a product, subsystem or component of a product or service offering.
- Develops schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Coordinates activities of supporting project teams and internal and external development partners; tracks progress against established plan and makes decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to implement changes to product, process, or program plan to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant experience and using of project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, status, results, and negotiate options at management levels.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248