Partner Operations Manager, Data-focused
- 6 months contract role, with possible extension
- 100% remote work
- A well-known social media company
Our client is looking to grow its Games Partnerships team with a Partner Operations Manager who puts creators at the core of everything they do to develop relationships with existing, new creators and new strategic partnerships using data and analytics to provide consultative solutions to partners.
Success in this position requires strong analytical and consultative skills as well as the ability to handle daily operational work in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. You will work internally and externally with key Gaming stakeholders and be a key point of contact for operations in APAC.
- Design and develop data analytics and optimization models to uncover patterns, trends and other useful information to help develop and execute partnership goals.
- Build, maintain and optimize BI dashboards and internal BI tools for data insights and business support.
- Be the subject matter expert on data mining and providing trending analysis to management.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs/challenges and develop business case to turn large data set into critical information and knowledge that are actionable for process improvement and business strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing and Data teams to advocate for partner needs.
- Utilize various internal tools to help onboard creators and troubleshooting on an ongoing basis.
- Process contract changes on a regular basis and where needed (eg. sending new contracts, renewals, terminations).
- Work closely with Strategic Partner Managers to drive operational improvements for the region and lead various other ad-hoc initiatives to support the gaming video business as needed.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Has 3-5 years of experience in data analysis and business operations
- Degree in Data Science/ Computer Science will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in SQL and database structure
- Advanced skill in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to build dashboards
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate compelling recommendations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues - including the ability to interpret data and present and influence stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong operational prowess with experience in project management and process improvement
- Have a good understanding of the gaming industry and passion and love for games
- Fluency in English required and Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesian, Japanese or other Asian languages are a plus
- Content Management System (CMS) experience would be an advantage
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.