- Regional role
- Competitive benefits
THE POSITION :
- This role is responsible to provide technical guidance and support through the entire sales cycle to the Sales and Pre-Sales Team.
- You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare within enterprise customers becoming the trusted advisor.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting.
- The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to this role.
- This role also requires you to have good Solution Architecting skills.
- The critical success factor of this role is the ability to communicate the value of open source technology and demonstrate thought leadership through solution architecting skills using open source technology.
- Primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role, providing technical assistance and guidance specific to enterprise level implementations, during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements in order to design a custom solution.
- Work with strategic, enterprise class customers, delivering solutions architecture consulting, technical guidance, knowledge transfer and establish "trusted advisor status"
- Provide guidance to Pre-Sales Team for customer engagement, validate the solutions and work with sales teams for upselling and cross selling.
- Create visibility of solutions developed through pre-sales engagement to entire team and develop case studies
- Participate in workshops, events and industry fora to present solutions
- Contribute towards building replicable solutions based on customer and industry insights
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hands on years of experience with any cloud platforms AWS, Azure, GCP for solution architecting
- Experience with modern development practices such as DevOps, Microservices, automation practices and agile development.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following technologies:
- DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Application Security (SAST, DAST)
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 6 over years of experience in any of the technology domain Database Platforms, Data Integration and Data Warehousing, Analytics Platform or IT Infrastructure
- Proven track record in solution architecting for enterprise requirements.
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales is preferred
- Atleast 10 years of prior experience in IT industry in implementation and solution architecting
- Proven ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings and workshops
- Good Presentation and Communication skills
- Passion for open source technologies is desired
- Understanding of sale cycle and ability to work with Sales team.
- Engineering Degree
If you are keen on exploring this exciting opportunity, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org