12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Develop a deep understanding of issues facing our constituents and how it affects company's platforms
- Become a subject matter expert in workflows spanning a variety of Premier Partner Support disciplines in order to effectively advocate for operational excellence
- Identify areas of opportunity and leverage data and insights to influence change at the product, process or policy level
- Proactively investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve sensitive escalations
- Effectively manage a set of support queues ~ respond and resolve support cases and escalations with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
- Support vendors to understand the impact of policy changes on the team's current work and surface gaps in policy, process, and tools
- Partner with vendors to ensure that feedback is shared with relevant teams and proactively track the impact and success of remediation plans.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with partnerships, policy, legal, engineering, data science, product management and other operational teams at platform's in order to implement optimal solutions.
- Potential for up to 12 hours a month spent on on-call weekend shift, the on call hours for this role are typically 9:00am - 6:00pm Singapore Standard Time.
- BA/BS Degree or 2-3 years experience in an online operations, policy support, technical support or product support environment
- Experience communicating the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Experience working with global teams
Good to have
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in customer support or client work
- Experience working in media, politics & government, broadcasting and news organizations and/or products
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.