- 12 months contract, renewable
- Office Location: Depot
- MNC IT
- In charge of communicating product and process issues analysis to Suppliers for troubleshooting. And in turn, communicate results to the Company's product stakeholders.
- Your role is to collaborate with management - both internal and external, to recommend and implement changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
- You also have to pro-actively manage existing products to ensure assurance of supply (AOS), meet quality requirements, and support cost roadmaps. This includes effectively identifying and managing risks, and efficiently resolving issues.
- You should have good soft skills and networking skills. You are expected to expand relationships with internal and external partners on manufacturing solution development, and component qualification and release.
- This role also offers opportunities on in depth analysis of data and understanding of current operational processes,and participate in system transformation project.
- You would be working on developing methodologies to optimize current business processes through data visualization, real-time monitoring, predictive analytics etc.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent field of study
- Excellent analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in procurement, commodity management, product development, sourcing, or supplier management would be a plus point.
- Good communication and presentation skills to management
- Engineering Skill Sets eg JMP, DOE, Excel, DFM, Minitab, SPC, Audit . Other Data Analytics skills eg Power Automate, Power BI is an advantage.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248