Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Technical Product Specialist for their Devices team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Cultivate robust relationships with Product partners' support teams and understand what they need to be successful.
- Act as the primary point of contact for partner escalations and work with internal teams to identify fixes.
- Spearhead special projects/initiatives that improve the product experience and reduce the support burden on partners and their customers
- Collect customer support data from partners and derive insights for cross-functional teams
- Drive improvements across multiple metrics, including product retention, customer satisfaction, and return rates.
- Work with colleagues in other regions to coordinate support for product carriers globally
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports. Monitor customer feedback and product performance
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Min 3- 5+ years' work experience in managing client relationships via sales or customer support
- Experience in Consumer Hardware Support. Experience working with hardware partners on consumer electronics products.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from data and manage recommended actions.
- Effective leadership skills, with the ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English and regional language to be able to communicate with partners/ stakeholders from China region effectively
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.