Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting APAC business success through ensuring great customer experience and driving initiatives that support regional needs.
- You will work closely with our cross-functional team and our global internal team to ensure smooth launches for our partners in APAC. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help conduct user experience research to gain insights for APAC.
- Cultivate robust relationships with cross-functional teams, and understand what they need to be successful
- Coordinate vendor onboarding and provide relevant reporting by working with cross-functional stakeholders and internal global team
- Execute day-to-day operations in relations to India Walk - In - Center Support.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience 5+ years' work experience in managing vendor or support operations relationships and customer support
- Ability to listen effectively to stakeholders, to communicate program goals, progress, and health to them in a manner tailored to their interests and concerns at all levels, and to drive understanding and inform decisions.
- Execution and Governance (PgM/TPgM) Ability to organize and manage the activities that lead to the outcomes of a project: what, who, when, and how. (e.g., schedule, staffing, features) to deliver results on time.
- Effectively monitor and communicate progress, risks, and mitigations. Typical artifacts include governance plans, project trackers, status reports, OKRs, retrospectives, and escalation reports.
- Experience in operating in India Market and/or running support operations in India is a plus.
- Familiar with Android Devices and Android Device Troubleshooting desired
- Fluent in English and able to communicate with partners effectively
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.